Welcome! I am Kim Martindale. I am pleased to offer my services as a health and wellness consultant.
My Education and Experience:
- Certified Health Specialist through Trinity School of Natural Health
- Certified in First Line Therapy (Lifestyle Medicine) through Metagenics University
- Certified Genetic Analyst through MethylGenetic Nutrition
- Certified in NeuroScience’s Neuro Certification Program
- Mentored and trained for 7 years by Dr. Smothers (Naturopath, Nutritionist and Master Herbalist)
- Ongoing training in Functional Medicine through seminars and online webinars
- Masters of Divinity through New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary
- Undergraduate degree in Psychology from Auburn University
- Pursuing a degree in Naturopathic medicine
What I offer:
Comprehensive, genetic analysis using raw data from 23andme. Would you like to know if you’re predisposed to gluten sensitivity, celiac disease, histamine intolerance, lactose intolerance, alzheimers, cancer, hormonal imbalances, low B12 and other nutritional deficiencies, diseases and imbalances? A comprehensive genetic analysis will reveal all of this and more. A genetic analysis enables me to create a very personalized diet, supplement and lifestyle protocol that will help you to optimize your own genetic expression for optimal health and disease prevention.
- Fat loss and improved body composition
- Metabolic detoxification protocols
- Improved memory and focus
- Improved sleep
- Stress support
- Overcoming Candida/yeast overgrowth
- Improved digestion and gut health
- Improved hormone balance
- Increased energy
- Improved mood
- Cancer prevention
- Heart disease prevention
- Blood sugar optimization
- Decreased pain and inflammation
- Alzheimer’s prevention
- Personalized nutrition based on comprehensive genetic analysis
- Foundational supplement and dietary protocols for chronic disease prevention and healthy aging
A convenient, online, natural pharmacy, providing high quality, physician grade supplements. Products on Wellevate are only available to clients living outside of Memphis.
- Lifestyle Strategies for Healthy Aging
- Fat loss and Body Composition
- Cancer Prevention and Detoxification
- Genetics: Get to know your DNA
- Homemade, organic, free range bone broth (for locals only)
- High quality, pure, organic Moringa (clients living outside of Memphis only)
Skype/phone consultations and face to face consultations at the Integrative Wellness Center in Memphis, TN.
- $75.00 for an initial new client appointment via phone or Skype – 1.5 hours
- $50.00 for follow up appointments – 1 hour
- $200.00 for a comprehensive genetic analysis.
- $20.00 + shipping for Moringa: We ship anywhere in the USA (locals purchase through IRWC in Memphis)
- $175 for an initial new client appointment – 2 hours
- $75.00 for follow up appointments – 1 hour
- $300.00 for a comprehensive genetic analysis (does not include office visit fee)
- $200 for group classes
- $12.50 – Homemade, organic, free range bone broth: a quart (local sales only).
- Clients living in the Memphis area should contact the Integrative Wellness and Research Center: (901) 763-7006 or firstname.lastname@example.org. I am available there on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 – 5:00 PM.
- If you live outside of Memphis, call: (901) 870-4625 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment. I’m available on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
*Optimal Health Consulting is for people who live outside of Memphis. In Memphis I provide my services through the Integrative Wellness and Research Center.