Welcome! I am Kim Martindale. I am pleased to offer my services as a health and wellness consultant.
My Education and Experience:
- Certified Health Specialist through Trinity School of Natural Health
- Certified in First Line Therapy (Lifestyle Medicine) through Metagenics University
- Certified in NeuroScience’s Neuro Certification Program
- Currently pursuing a certification in Genetics through MethylGenetic Nutrition
- Mentored and trained for 7 years by Dr. Smothers (Naturopath, Nutritionist and Master Herbalist)
- Ongoing training in Functional Medicine through seminars and online webinars
- Masters of Divinity through New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary
- Undergraduate degree in Psychology from Auburn University
- Pursuing a degree in Naturopathic medicine
What I offer:
Comprehensive, genetic analysis using raw data from 23andme version 4. Would you like to know if you’re predisposed to gluten sensitivity, celiac disease, histamine intolerance, lactose intolerance, alzheimers, cancer, hormonal imbalances, low B12 and other nutritional deficiencies, diseases and imbalances? A comprehensive genetic analysis will reveal all of this and more. A genetic analysis enables me to create a very personalized diet, supplement and lifestyle protocol that will help you to optimize your own genetic expression for optimal health and disease prevention.
- Fat loss and improved body composition
- Metabolic detoxification protocols
- Improved memory and focus
- Improved sleep
- Stress support
- Overcoming Candida/yeast overgrowth
- Improved digestion and gut health
- Improved hormone balance
- Increased energy
- Improved mood
- Cancer prevention
- Heart disease prevention
- Blood sugar optimization
- Decreased pain and inflammation
- Alzheimer’s prevention
- Personalized nutrition based on comprehensive genetic analysis
- Foundational supplement and dietary protocols for chronic disease prevention and healthy aging
A convenient, online, natural pharmacy, providing high quality, physician grade supplements.
- Lifestyle Strategies for Healthy Aging
- Fat loss and Body Composition
- Cancer Prevention and Detoxification
- Genetics: Get to know your DNA
- $75.00 for an initial new client appointment via phone or Skype – 1.5 hours
- $50.00 for follow up appointments – 1 hour
- $200.00 for a comprehensive genetic analysis.
- Call: (901) 870-4625 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m available on Tuesday and Thursday from 10:00 AM – 3:30 PM.
Health Forms (Please complete and submit prior to your initial consultation). You can email your forms to email@example.com or fax them to: (901) 255-5915.