Therapeutic Lifestyle Strategies for Healthy Aging
- Strategies for Health Aging Handout –Strategies for Healthy Aging Handout (Click on the links in this document to see my sources).
- My PPT slides with Notes in a PDF format (this is a large file and will take a minute to download) – Therapeutic Lifestyle Strategies for Healthy Aging
Excellent Online Videos about Health: Click on the blue letters to watch the video
- I showed this video in the Sunday afternoon class: Ted Talk with Dr. Mark Hyman, M.D.
- Watch Dr. Terry Wahls, MD, TED TALK on reversing MS (autoimmune disease) with Functional Medicine (lifestyle medicine)
- Dr. Mark Hyman, MD – Gluten: How it could be damaging your health
- Dr. Tom Obrien – Is gluten really that bad?
Documentaries on Health: These are all available on Netﬂix
- Diabetes Without Drugs: The 5-Step Program to Control Blood Sugar Naturally and Prevent Diabetes Complications by Suzy Cohen (Author)
- Brain Maker: The Power of Gut Microbes to Heal and Protect Your Brain–for Life by David Perlmutter, MD
- Health and Nutrition Secrets That Can Save Your Life, by Russell Blaylock, MD, board certified Neurologist
- The Blood Sugar Solution: The UltraHealthy Program for Losing Weight, Preventing Disease, and Feeling Great Now! by Mark Hyman, MD (Author)
- Thyroid Healthy, Lose Weight, Look Beautiful and Live the Life You Imagine by Suzy Cohen RPh
Healthy Recipes Online
About Kim Martindale
- Kim is a Certified Health Specialist and Lifestyle Medicine Practitioner.
- Like Kim’s Facebook Page
- Visit Kim’s Blog
- To make an appointment with Kim Martindale for First Line Therapy, please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All the supplements that Kim recommends can be purchased through her online natural pharmacy. These products are physician grade which means they don’t contain any harmful additives, synthetic ingredients, chemicals or gluten. They have to pass very stringent safety and quality standards and are clinically tested for effectiveness.